Inspiration of the Moment -

‘To stimulate creativity, one must develop the childlike inclination for play and the childlike desire for recognition.’

Albert Einstein

Friday, June 15, 2007

Dum dum dummm... dum dee dum, dum dee dum

Father's Day is Sunday.

The kids have caught our Star Wars obsession. When asked what they wanted to give their father, they replied Star Wars Legos. He has enough of those, thankyouverymuch. We compromised, combining that obsession with our newer one of letterboxing. It took me two tries to get this, but I'm happy with the results. I don't know if he'll plant this in a box or keep it for himself, but I hope he'll like it.

Top picture is the inspiration, from TheForce.net. Stamp is on the lower right, made out of PZ Cut. Stamped image is on the lower left (duh).

(psst... don't say anything about this to my husband!)

1 comment:

kklutzke said...

Hey, I think that turned out really well! (looks impressed)

[BTW, this is Bushi7. Blogger is going to use my real name, which you may not recognize.]